NY5thGEN Annual Charity Luncheon
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for our annual charity event, we’ve made a few tweaks this year, and hope everyone will enjoy!
As many of you have probably heard our very own Donna Sowul (the heart and Sowul of NY5THGEN) has recently been diagnosed with a condition known as CIDP. So this year we are dedicating this luncheon to helping find a cure for her condition. All the money raised will go to GBS-CIDP.org foundation
- This year’s event will be indoors, so no need to bring the bug spray!
- The luncheon will be held at Butterfields in Hauppauge. The place will be exclusive for Ny5thgen ONLY! The menu will be a buffet and will be published closer to the event.
- We will have our Chinese auction, auction, and a 50/50.
- If you have any items you would like to donate for the auction, please contact Ny5thgen@gmail.com
Early bird tickets will be $40 per adult, after September 15 the price will be $45 per adult. Kids under 12 will be $18.
YOU MUST RSVP! I need a head count by Sept 30th for the restaurant. To prepay for the event you can pay cash or send payment via PayPal (friends and family) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ny5thgen Charity Luncheon$45$450$0